Blinded Veterans Association Florida Regional Group
Contact Your Director
- District Director Phone Email
- North (N) Charles Powell (904) 770-1190 email@example.com
- Central North (CN) Doug Cram (352) 489-0557 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Eastern (CE) Jeffrey Ebbers (407) 473-5698 email@example.com
- Central Western (CW) Virginia Vogel (313) 600-6532 firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Eastern (SE) Larry Carlin (786) 277-1867 email@example.com
- South Western (SW) James Duda (239) 450-6007 firstname.lastname@example.org
This site is dedicated to the Blinded Veterans of the Florida Regional Group, their families and friends. The site has been built to be accessible by screen readers. If you are having difficulty navigating the site or you have any other comments concerning this site, please contact the web master (Carlos Pere) via phone at (813) 486-4817 or by e-mail: email@example.com
The FRG-BVA has a LIST SERVE (Google Group) that provides updates on legislation affecting Blinded Veterans who belong to the Florida Regional Group of the BVA and their families or their care providers. To join this group, simply send an e-mail to the following address: FRG-BVAfirstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name and e-mail address in the text of the message.
NEW MEMBERSHIP DUES ANNOUNCED
The BVA Board of Directors announced that the membership dues for LIFE would now be a one time fee of only $25! Membership in the BVA is limited to Veterans who are legally or totally blind. To join the BVA, click on the following button to fill out and print to mail the application to join the BVA.
Last update: 7/30/19 fRevised layout of Home Page and Added "In Memoriam" Link. Updated Southwest District Page.